Sunday, April 17, 2005

We Euchred your asses Bitches!!

Euchre is a championship sport in our household. Of course, being that he feels he is far superior, Mark refuses to be my partner when we play. Instead, he plays with my sister, Tabitha, who discards her husband off with equal zeal. I'd like to point out that tonight, although we lost two out of three times, Cory and I totally kicked ass in that third and deciding round. Mark tried to play it off like he was just drunk...but the sad truth is that he and Tabi have nailed our asses to the floor on more than one drunken occasion. Not tonight though kiddies, not tonight.

Owned.


We may look all lovey dovey...but in reality we're mortal enemies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Well, Well, you win one game and now all of a sudden you are the queen of cards, I don't think so Lady!

Signed, the real card queen!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home