Monday, April 18, 2005

Tell me again why I can't go into the bouncy castle?

Today was my nephew's birthday party. He just turned four years old on Friday. I got him a Lite Brite. He had a pretty kickass party, I must admit. My sister rented a hall out for him, complete with balloon archways, Spongebob Squarepants party favours and a massive bouncy castle. That bouncy castle looked like two tonnes of fun and I totally wanted to launch in there and serve those kids their own asses with all my superior bouncing skills...but then I thought better of it. Actually, if you want to know who really rocked the Casbah this afternoon, it was my niece, Alleya. She's only a year and a half, but she showed the birthday boy (along with the rest of the big kids) who was bouncy boss.

Though it could be said that her diaper gave her an unfair cushiony advantage.


Alleya, Queen of the Bouncy Castle and the Birthday Boy himself, Justus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home