Wednesday, August 03, 2005

my tv is stuck on suck

oh man.

i have the day off today, so naturally i've spent it sitting on the couch in my underwear watching much music and drinking lemonade from concentrate, getting up only to check my email or smoke a cigarette.

i just watched green day's new video for wake me up when september ends and let me just say this:

it's fucken ghey.

i decided maybe i would boycott much music for today and leave my apartment in a vain search for more amaretti cookies, but then this rad video by stars came on and i just couldn't tear myself away.

i just wrote a blog about music videos.

this day is officially lame.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Ha! I did laundry and made grilled cheese sandwiches.

5:50 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

that is why you are the ubermilf and i am just a mere mortal.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

whoa. full stop. hang on a minute. you actually saw a music video on much music?! that should be impressive enough of its own right.

8:10 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

much megahits baby

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Anthony, you are tres amusante.

1:05 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

amusante, comme une fille?

10:25 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

i knew only a glendonite would get that, tony.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home