Sunday, July 24, 2005

duuude, for real this time...is that fucken poison ivy?

so i'm back from my wilderness weekend.

let me just say props to the original voyageurs who explored this country by way of paddle and portage cuz carrying a canoe on your shoulders isn't for the faint of heart.

otherwise- i had an amazing time.

i love the outdoors. i guess i'm a campaholic. the trees, the lakes, the nature, the soft ground, the campfire and even the shite unscented deoderant that doesn't fucking work; i dig it all.

mental note for next time: it would be rad if at least one person in our group knew what the hell poison ivy looked like because at least ten times a day someone could be heard exclaiming, "Fucking shit! I just walked through poison ivy!"

i took some lovely photos of my algonquin adventure that i will be posting when i'm not feeling so tired, sunburnt, and generally annoyed at the sounds of civilization by which i am currently surrounded.

8 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

are there naked boobies in those pics, cause if there is you need to warn me remember...

11:02 PM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

Here is a picture you can show your friends for next time :D

11:07 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

argh....will you people tell me how to frickin do that!!!!! i would love to slip pictures into my conversations. i think it would make me a bit more interesting..

11:20 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

excellent cheyenne, thanks.

lil red:

use the tags

like this

text here

thurr ya go

9:32 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

every time i try to type out the link it comes out in html. pisser.

lil red go here to see what the code is for the link tag.

whew.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Antonio, I will not have a nerdy girl for a manslave! Now buck up, mister!

Miss D, I admire you. I'm glad you had fun. Best to ease back into noisy, smelly civilization.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

I love camping! I dig the outdoors too.

FYI - Poison Ivy - three leaves (duh) in a mitten shape (i.e. it has a "thumb"), and where the three leaves join the stem will be slightly reddish. Usually low to the ground. Can also be a vine - a very thick, brown, hairy vine, you'll see the signature leaves on it.

12:33 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

ya pretty much anyone from the midwest knows what poisen ivy looks like since we've all whiped oyrselves with it at one time or another.

thanks for the tags dia. it will take me a while to figure it out. it took me four straight hours to figure out how to put your guys links on my blog *sigh* im not very smart

cheyenne, i totally got the picture too.

ubie, you can keep him as your manslave, i dont want a pansy girly girl in my house..i want a man!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home