Wednesday, July 13, 2005

moving pictures, music, heat and dreams...what else can a girl ask for?


this is my excited face

I have free passes to see The Wedding Crashers tonight. I hope it's funny. I think Vince Vaughn is hysterical, but Owen Wilson kind of bothers me. There's just something wrong with his face. He does seem to show up in a lot of awesome movies though; The Life Aquatic and Royal Tannenbaums to name a few.

The Matt Good concert is tomorrow and I've actually been dreaming about it for the past week or so. I don't know if it's the excessive heat right now or what- but I've been having some really crazy dreams lately. Cameo appearances by this person and that one last night. And no it wasn't a gang bang you filthy mongrols.

I have to drag my ass out of my apartment today and buy my camping shit. It's safe to say that I'm more than a little concerned about melting as soon as the sun touches my flesh.

Ah Well.

Peace out biyotches.

12 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Owen Wilson's nose is crooked. Whenever I see him I stare at his nose incessantly. If he got if fixed I don't think I would recognize him.

Camping. Ick. Virgos are not meant for camping.

12:41 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

they are and they aren't. we're nitpicky and high maintenance, but we're also earth signs. i have always loved camping. when i was a kid my sister and i camped out on our lawn just because we liked sleeping outside so much.

and yes...i believe it is the nose. it reminds me of that episode of the brady bunch where marsha gets her face bashed in by a football.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Love Wes Anderson.

12:57 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

lol, marsha marsha marsha! i love d that episode!

are you sure you didnt have anightmare with those two in it!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

His brother's cute, though.

With camping, I love the nature, hate the lack of toilets. When I was in girl scouts, I held it for three days rather than use the latrine and I wound up being sent home sick. Which was just as well because "The Hobbit" was on TV that night.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

"I love the nature, hate the lack of toilets"

ahh the benefits of bein a guy. you just gotta pick the right leaves (or not pick the wrong ones)

7:39 PM  
Blogger gbowles said...

my favorite owen wilson role was as the mescaline addict in royal tennenbaums.

8:12 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i liked him in anchorman.

ohno wait. starsky and hutch, you have to like him just because of the prison scene..

10:54 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

it doesn't count if you have to try, tony.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Pedagogue said...

I do have to agree with you diablog you do have an excellent face

5:09 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

i said excited face.


but thanks all the same

5:40 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Oh my nose!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home