Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Edit

Okay, so first I have to figure out how to upload the music onto the net before it will stream properly to other users. It always works when I load my blog at home because the songs are coming from my hard drive.

So I'm computer illiterate, whatever.

As it turns out I'm also a total hypocrite as you'll all hopefully be able to hear that your now listening to the Killers whom I ranted and raved about here. I'm such a crack addict for their music despite the fact that I despise them as human beings.

Thus is life.

10 Comments:

Blogger diadima said...

but they're sunglasses! they don't count!

(i am actually aware that you wear regular glasses, but just play along)

2:19 AM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

song worked for me using Firefox. I used to work for a school that payed me to take a bat to old computer equipment. It was awesome! *snort* *snort*

9:35 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

I use Firefox too and it doesn't work. Of course, Sandra's doesn't either.

I am loath to admit it, but perhaps it is my Mac.

10:28 AM  
Blogger SS said...

nick, i believe it is YOUR computer, not us. i also use firefox and i hear the music here just fine.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Nick, I don't think it's your mac -- on Sandra's account. Her song works on mine, but Diadima's does not. And I, of course, have a mac.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

And don't make me tell Dilf you were dissin' the Mac.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I said I was loath, dammit.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

IT WORKS! I can hear the damned music.

Next time make it play the live version of "Muhammed My Friend" by Maynard and Tori.

Readers have demanded it!

7:21 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

well i had her version of smells like teen spirit on last week but i guess you didn't get to hear that one either.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

It's cool, I have it on my computer.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home