Friday, June 24, 2005

Baby, you ain't jenny from the block


word

Today was so ghetto. I woke up at the crack of noon, watched the biography channel for about 17 minutes and then fell asleep on the couch. I’m so ridiculous because I’m tired as hell despite all the sleeping that went on today. I thought maybe I’d make myself some coffee to wake up, but I made it too strong and therefore ruined it. Since the coffee thing didn’t work out, I chose to down three root beers in a matter of minutes. I was talking to my sister about how I’ve been drinking a shitload of root beer lately and that it’s making me crazy hyper. She then told me that root beer is caffeine-free which I thought was total bullshit but upon inspecting a can that I retrieved from the recycling, I disovered that she was totally right. So I guess it’s just all the sugar that’s been making me so CRAZY lately. Not that it helped me to get anything done today. I had so many plans today regarding photo taking, laundry, filing my taxes that were due two months ago, or you know, going outside at some point. ‘Like so many plans, as it turned out, they just just looked good on paper’. So I ended up just watching the E!True Hollywood story on Elizabeth Taylor. I’m such a crack addict for that show. I watch it all the time, even when it’s about people I don’t really give a shit about. Around 5:30, I figured maybe it was time to have a shower or something because Mark was on his way and his friend Dan was coming over to get drunk, smoke cigars and play video games. Since I love an audience, I decided to make a boston cream pie and some cookies for all to share. I am now just as d-runk as my guests which I hope provides some consolation for the shit level of this post.

CHEERS biyotches!


domestic goddess


cookies


gangsta


mark and i

12 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

i want your life.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

You are an excellent drunk post-er. You are articulate and to-the-point. I like it very much. Also you take funny pictures.

I have never complimented someone three times in a row. I must be feeling altruistic this morning.

Oh yeah, I also like how you have a little G in you. It makes me feel more comfortable about saying things like "I feel you, dog." and "For shizzle."

7:07 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

You're out uber-milfing me. I think I'll go paint my toenails 10 different colors.

Not that that has anything to do with milfiness. I'm just bored.

12:30 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

loz: yeah well i want to live in oz...so let's trade.

tony: terrifying

underhill: mark says that he's not down with sharing goodies of either the baked or apron variety (but i secretly adore your perviness)

nick: you're way more awesome when you're feelin' altruizzle dawg

ubermilf: no one can outubermilf the ubermilf. that's what makes you uber of course.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

More awesome than normal? Interesting. Perhaps there is something to this "being kind" thing I keep hearing about on your Earth TV's. I shall investigate.

Nick be off the chizzle.

1:16 PM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

Here you go and teach me that Root Beer in fact does not have super natural amounts of caffine, yet quite the opposite. Why in the hell didnt i ever put two and two together when i was at those mormon gatherings and the Root Beer was flowing like keg beer at Nicks old house.

Funny pictures by the way and anthony, she needs at least three infants and a ciggarette dangling to complete the art du' tragedy.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

We had beer, yo.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

mer nrither.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

just a note on caffeinated soft drinks. the only canadian soft drinks that are allowed to have caffeine are colas. whereas in the u.s., even mountain dew is caffeinated.

um, i was wondering about those cigars, though. they seem awfully skinny... did you import them from bc?

4:17 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

oh lester...no they're not bc green. they're colts.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

Wow I want those cookies!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

hehe, colts! i sure look foolish but who could blame me for wondering with all those cookies and root beer. anyway those colts sure do taste good with those wine dipped tips, don't they? i see they're making white ones these days... and the root beer looks pale too. you had better send me a sample or dozen of the colts, cookies & root beer just in case.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home