Tuesday, June 14, 2005

your call is important to us, please stay on the line to keep your call in priority...

I've been on hold now for about twenty minutes. Sitting, waiting, generally getting angier. The thing is that I've been trying to get through to this crackerjack cable company for a week now to find out why they're continuing to deduct payments from my account despite the fact that I cancelled my service in April. This is the last time I deal with a pièce de merde company based out of Quebec. Tabernacle!

Anyway, since I'm sitting here I decided I might as well blog. I was going to write something about Jacko except that everyone else already has. If you're desperate for commentary, you can check out this or this.

8 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Why am I second?

4:39 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

you're first in my heart

7:50 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

and you just know they're off playing some game instead of answering their phones. I'm thinking maybe it's some sort of waterslide they have set up in the office.

9:51 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

actually tony, it's look communications, which was the cable company that i had in toronto.

does rogers know that you're doing free advertising for them?

11:29 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Sky Dome

7:55 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

OW! My flank! You've stabbed my precious flank!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Nam LaMore said...

shall we start a letter writing campaign on your behalf to said company?

you should post the name & address of the cable company so we all can write to them that we're displeased over their poor customer service (via india or china, i bet) and will never recommend their survice to anyone, even if outside of their service area.

4:42 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

nam, i love you

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home