Saturday, June 18, 2005

bouts of spontaneous drunken matrimony aren't just for Vegas anymore...



Today I completely ravaged this city with the digital camera and I have the pictures to prove it. Mark and I decided to go for drinks in Hess Village and that was when I noticed that there's a little Wedding Chapel there. I've seen it before, but it carries new meaning for me now that I'm in a Vegas state of mind these days. It's conveniently located next to the tattoo parlour, so now not only can you get married on the fly, but you can also get your new husband/wife's name tattooed on your ass while you're at it. This is one hell of a classy city.

I thought going for a drink tonight would be fun but I was dead wrong because someone forgot to tell me that we were having a surprise day of winter and it was fucking freezing cold on the patio. We could have gone inside, but then that defeats the whole purpose of going to Hess Village as it is a street of nothing put patio bars as far as the eye can see. Stupid Canada.

After Hess, we came home to quickly grab our parkas and mukluks before heading over to Mark's sister Erin's apartment. She only lives around the corner but we were freezing our asses off, plus I had to get new batteries for the camera because she just bought a gecko from the pet store and I wanted to take pictures of him because I think it's awesome to blind animals with uberbright flash. That's right, take that all you PETA bitches.

So anyway, I have millions of pictures that I've taken over the past few days so I'll slowly be posting them over the next little while. I'm trying to spread them out so that I can compensate for the shitty content in this blog with lots of pretty pictures. The downside is that it'll appear as though I've been wearing the same clothes for two weeks, but I doubt that anyone will notice/care so it's all good in the hood.


Vegas Lite


Pan the Gecko


mark


on the patio at ‘koi’ in hess village


mark and i

3 Comments:

Blogger diadima said...

sorry anthony, not married (yet).

4:33 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

geckos as pets.... if you want one you should just come to my house and catch some of the little bastards. i hate it when i find them in my wardrobe and they just look at me with these mean little eyes, like I'M invading THEIR space.

10:15 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

aren't you?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home