Wednesday, June 29, 2005

By Request

Now that I’ve figured out this streaming music bullshit, I’ve decided to honour Nick's request that I stream Muhammad My Friend by Tori Amos featuring the delightfully talented and hairless Maynard James Keenan of Tool. I figure it’s about time you all became schooled in the ways of the red headed pixie woman to whom I undoubtedly owe my life as her music has steered me from shipwreck countless times.

Plus, she’s hot.


got my rape hat on, honey but i always could accessorize...

6 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Totally hot.

I'm with you on the 'steering me away from danger' bit. I, too, owe her a great deal.

Thanks for the song.

10:31 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

anything for my nicky

12:56 AM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Tori once (yeah were on first name basis). She used to babysit a cousin of mines kid when she was a teenager. Every time she comes to KC she always hooks him up with a limo, tickets, and backstage passes for him and some friends. It was my first year in Lawrence and I didnt even know i had family up here. But when he asked me and my brother about it we both said H. E. double hockey sticks yeah! She was really sweet and i was as giddy as a schoolgirl.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I hear it's also rude to punch them.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

You make a valid point.

1:34 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

well, changing the subject back to tori, instead of rape...that is a great song. imagine if he called you to sing you a lullaby when your sad...i would pretend to be sad all the time..

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home