Friday, September 22, 2006

evening out + boredom reigns = double post

ah, remember the days of regular double-posting? just when you all thought those days were over what with the no internet access and all, and yet i suprise you thus. oh me, so full of surprises.

here and now.

things move quickly. lately i've been too caught up to notice much of what's happening around me other than the sheer velocity. in light of this, i've decided it's time to record some random thoughts before they pass me by.

1. this internet cafe is a thousand degrees.

2. i wish i was better at teaching people about greenpeace. at this point i just can't understand how anyone can close the door on me. it's as though people think we're lying about the state of the environment- which is so utterly senseless that i simply cannot grasp it.

3. i think i am addicted to lemon-lime gatorade. delicious genetically engineered lemon-lime gatorade...help!

4. i'm afraid that my dog will never be housebroken because i'm too defficient to train him properly.

5. this internet cafe is a thousand degrees.

6. i'm concerned about you never admitting to any concrete feeling. it's a constant source of dehabilitating insecurity for me, the likes of which i'll likely never fully explain to you.

7. i (almost) never apologize and i sometimes wonder what that says about my character.

8. earlier in the week i met a customer at the west town who said that faces haunt him. he said he recognized me from somewhere but couldn't remember where- and so my face was one of the haunting faces. i saw him again two days later when i canvassed his door and he held his arm outstretched pointing at me, saying "it's you!".

9. the last kiss has opened and i want to go and see it.

10. this internet cafe is a thousand degrees.

here and now- it's dizzying.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

It's You!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Just wondering, is it hot in that internet cafe? ;-)

Loved this post.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

all is right with the world when you're double-posting.

8:22 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

nick: it's me!!! are you haunted as well?

rrramone: hell yeah it's hot.

loz: if only.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Only by my past.

Well, that, and ghosts.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home