Thursday, November 23, 2006

nobody ever pulls the seams around here

one day into the next day, another day like today or the day before, the day before yesterday, they're all the same.

i wish i was the kind of person who just didn't give a fuck. i'd like to try that hat on for a day, just for kicks, that 'i just don't give a fuck' hat; it's so hip and seems to go with everything. i've never been one to stay up on the trends but maybe this time i'll hop on the bandwagon. then i can feel free to walk around in my own little bubble littering, lying, complaining about the canadian government, judging everyone around me and emotionally abusing those closest to me and if anyone has anything to say about it i can just point to the hat and say, 'pshhh, man i don't give a fuck , can't you see the hat?"

oh well.
enough of that tirade.
what i really want anyway is just to not be so angry anymore so i can get on with my life.

i had more, but i'm kind of exhausted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Do you mind that it's starting to get to you?

I don't know that I'm the best person to give advice about not not giving a fuck.

Double negatives rule.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I thought the sombrero was the official "I don't give a fuck" hat.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

No no, the official "I don't give a fuck" hat is the beret.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I've tried, it just doesn't work and I think thats for the better.

1:26 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

richard: crayons it is

nicky: you're the only one who always gets the song lyrics. but me, i ain't got nothing to say about double negatives.

anthony: i already knew

ubie: no no, anthony wears a sombrero and he gives a fuck, so we must look to other avenues as far as hat types go

loz: i always thought that berets indicated mild retardation.

lmk: i agree

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home