Monday, April 18, 2005

Since U Been Gone

This world is a crazy, crazy place. Just when I was beginning to think that maybe Matt was going to make the shift into permanent activist and champion of human rights- I find out on his blog this morning that he's going into the studio again.

This pleases me greatly because my copy of White Light Rock and Roll Review is all scratched to shit on account of my never putting my cd's back in their cases. Also, all of the burned copies that I made (you know, one for the car, one for the discman, one spare, and the original in the at-home stereo) are either equally trashed, or they've disappeared. Some of you might be thinking that I'm a total piece of shit for burning Matt's cds, but I have valid reasons:

I used to buy extra copies of Matt's cds back in the day when I had no expenses and my mom still made my lunch for me. Back when it was cool to have both the Canadian and American releases of Beautiful Midnight and Audio of Being in all three available colours. These days however, I try to be less ridiculous and when it comes to either extra copies of cds or food- well...let's just say that I've gained about 25 pounds since I began living on my own three years ago.

Wait a minute...

All this time I've been trying to find a diet that I can stick to since I've been gaining all this weight. All this time, it was right in front of me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the Matt Good Cd Binge Buying diet. All you have to do is spend all of your extra food money of double copies of cd's and/or singles and watch the pounds just melt away. (note: this diet may also work when binge buying copies of other favourite artists, but it has never been tested)


The Latest Trend in Dieting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home