Thursday, May 12, 2005

Latest and Greatest

So yesterday I had three times more hits than I ever have had before. Thanks to NAM for boosting my hits yesterday with his Vampire Slayer Post (Now everyone knows!)

In other news, it just occured to me that I posted five times yesterday and that people are going to start getting the idea that I'm some crazed recluse who just sits at her computer hitting the refresh button in the faint hope that people will post comments and validate her existance. Whew, and since I'd like to avoid realizing those suspicions, no matter what happens today, it is imperative that I leave my apartment at least ONCE.

Also, some of you may have noticed that I have added a Make Poverty History white ribbon in the top right corner. This is a cause that I strongly believe in and if it is something that you believe in as well, then please click on the ribbon to visit the website. There, you can add your name to the petition to end poverty as well as obtain the code to add the white ribbon to your blog. Also, you can order white ribbon wrist bands online to advertise your support (they are CAN$1.50 and all of the money goes to support the cause).

For those of you living in the Hamilton Area, check out Goodness Me!, it's a natural food store that just opened up a new location downtown on Locke Street. They have an excellent selection of natural, organic and vegan foods. Plus, they also carry an extensive array of natural soaps, lotions, and shampoos. Also, I found everything to be pretty fairly priced as far as Organic and Whole foods go.

That's the update...stay tuned for more fun and fivolous posts to follow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nam LaMore said...

well, i often channel my dear friend marie when i need to borrow her motto regarding those in poverty: let them eat cake!

of course, PETA's motto recently was let them wear fur.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

Dear Crazed Recluse,
Please consider your existence now validated.
Loz

12:22 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

thanks loz, i can now step off the ledge and rejoin humanity.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home