Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So what do I do with all of my shoes now?

So I have two shifts under my belt at West Town as of yesterday. Aside from all of the bitch work that comes with training shifts (i.e. bussing tables and filling ketchup bottles) things seem to be going quite well.

In other news, Mark hosted his first B & B (Beer and Barbecue) Extravaganza yesterday. Basically, it involved Dan coming over at 10 in the morning and the two of them playing PS2 and drinking Kieth's all day. Needless to say, they were both drunk out of their gourds when I got home from work at 2 in the afternoon. Can you say entertaining? So I made bacon-wrapped baked potatoes stuffed with green onion, corn on the cob, sauteed mushrooms, and seasoned steak with homemade barbecue sauce. Then for desert, I made individual chocolate cakes with strawberry cream filling. The verdict: B&B #1 was a success.

On a side note, I spent roughly four hours in the kitchen yesterday and I totally thought it was fun... what does all this happy, domestic behaviour mean, I wonder?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home