Saturday, April 23, 2005

Don't you worry bout a thing baby cuz you know you got me by a string baby.

Some of you might be surprised to know that I have a deep dark secret. What is this deep dark secret, you ask? Well, it's not for the faint of heart...but here goes...

I am wickedly addicted to America's Next Top Model.

For those of you who think less of me after being made privy to this knowledge...I guess I don't blame you. But come on! A dozen waifish girls prancing around mispronouncing the names of designers and getting drunk as shit on national television is just more than I can pass up on a wednesday night.

I have to say though- every time they get into a judging session and announce that Janice Dickinson (one of the celebrity judges) was the world's first supermodel...a little flag goes up in my mind. "How is this possible?" I say to myself, "How could a famous supermodel turn out this way?". At the end of the day, Janice Dickinson is just plain scary looking. When it comes to plastic surgery, there is a line to be crossed...and she crossed it ten years ago. If anything, the show serves a purpose as a warning to aging women that plastic surgery is the devil.


Janice in her hayday


Welcome to the silicon valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home