Monday, November 14, 2005

i want to know everything, i want to be everywhere, i want to fuck everyone in the world, i want to do something...

...that matters.

today is a double post day because i posted a poem earlier. i decided a long time ago that posting poetry in my blog was gay, but i temporarilly forgot. i wish i could say it was due to drugs, but it was probably just stupidity and/or short term memory loss caused by t.v. somehow i feel that my nine inch nails title should make up for EVERYTHING.

today is so lame. this whole day reeks of lame, actually. except for the headphones part.

lately every day is an uneven mixture of boredom and anger. i feel like every little thing sends me into a swirl of rage. on top of that everyone keeps asking me what my deal is like we're all best friends and they'll hold all my secrets tightly against their chests and so on and so forth. the reality is that everyone at the bar is a nosey fucking gossip queen looking to spread some more bullshit around. i used to think the rumour mill at work was kind of funny. that is, until people started coming up to me all like 'oooh, i heard this and that about you and whomever and blah blah' and i stand there and nod and smile and defend and hold back the screams that are clutching at my throat.

i just re-read that paragraph. and, man, i think we can all agree that i looks like an eight year old wrote it.

carrying on:

so to alleviate some stressful tension that i was experiencing i decided to hit up the liquor store and (because i'm so lucky of course) i see a customer from the bar in there who's all like, 'oooh, looky looky who's buying booze all by herself'. to add to the lameness quotient, by the time i got home i was too bored and tired from walking to bother getting drunk alone so i just sat at my computer clicking the 'next blog' button in between watching quicktime movie previews on apple.com and watching re-runs of csi on showcase. by the way, i'm aware of all you csi haters out there (i mean you, anthony) and i already said that today sucked so just can it.

i'm off to sulk.

later biyotches.

10 Comments:

Blogger Maria Baker said...

*big hug for you*

I hope you feel better soon. Life gets effing crazy and stupid sometimes. Just wait a second or two...it'll all change again. and again. and again...

12:08 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I hit the next blog button and ended up at a girl's blog dedicated to powerlifting... scary stuff..

You know whats more depressing then drinking alone? drinking with your parents. all the time. for like a year.

CSI chases away boredom and so does chatting with nick online or me.
we are fun.
that and a fun CD... none of that "garden state" soundtrack depressing shit.

well that was rambling. ah well.

12:20 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

maria: thanks for the hug.

lmk: are you making fun of me for being a garden state crack addict or what? i listen to that soundtrack inscessantly.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmme

oh yeah, and add me for fuck's sake.
diadima83@hotmail.com.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I was honestly loading the garden state soundtrack, which I paid for, onto my ipod, hence the reference.

well for fucks sake, there ya go! teheee

12:57 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

buffy, angel and dawsons creek. my CSI's

10:38 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

i hear ya about the rage. lucky it's not all the time but yeah i definitely just snap. it's weird and a little scary. but hey, at least neither you or i are the only ones :)

you should be listening to "Feeler" by Pete Murray. Best. Album. EVAH.

3:24 AM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

I go on adventures across the land of Norrath pretending to be a gnome wizard! I teh winnar for biggest loser! If im not casting magic missle or lightning bolt then im trying to fly helicopters around and shoot at people. Then at the last moment when i should be getting ready for bed I begin all the shit I should have done when i got home from school. Arghh it snowed today and that only means more hanging out in the house.

as for tunes "James Brown Live at the apollo" is a must. Its the only thing besides Laffy Taffy that gets my rump crunk.

4:52 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

lil red: the fact that i'm all about buffy has been well documented in the past...so i feel ya sista.

loz: i LOVE peter murphy. and yes, it is kind of satisfying to know that i'm not the only one screaming at the top of my lungs (on the inside, of course).

cheyenne: vive le fantasy land. james brown? i can dig it.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

who's peter murphy, you crazy lady?

2:44 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

whooooa...loz the crack must be getting to me because i totally have forgotton how to read.

peter murphy is an english dude.

the real question is who is pete murray? and why don't know how to read?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home