Wednesday, November 16, 2005

so what if you catch me, where would we land?

today i had the longest shower in the history of the world. a vain attempt to wash away my anxiousness with soap and water. and now here i am, wrinkled, slathered in african shea butter whipped body balm- and anxious, no less.

i am one of those.

those impatient, illogical people ruled by all but their minds. lately i've been thinking...if you never really know what you want, then how can you ever be satisfied?

(anon: what do you want?)
(ad: nothing...)
(anon: nothing?)
(ad: ...and everything)

6 Comments:

Blogger jiggs said...

I do all my best thinking in the shower. Like yesterday I came up with this song:

Ice cream is good; Ice cream is rich.
and Ice cream tastes best inside a sandwich

3:33 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

someone has been listening to the garden state soundtrack...
shitty day teaching art, I will come back with a nice comment later.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

"if you never really know what you want, then how can you ever be satisfied?"

Very good question. I wonder that myself sometimes, seeing as I haven't a clue what I really want. Yet, anyways. Makes you feel kind of lost.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I realize the things I want all to often. Immediately afterward I convince myself that the notion is ridiculous or that I am ridiculous for wanting it. My life is a casualty of the fight between my heart and my brain.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

I've only ever seen his "Why are you so stupid?" look.

5:12 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

jiggs: i dig it.

lmk: that was for you.

sean: i guess it's alright to feel lost. as long as YOU know where you are, even if no one else does.

nicky: 'crazy to want this, even for a while'...along those lines, yeah?

anthony: aww, i like that story. maybe i'll surprise you at glendon one day. then you can halt the dirty look business.

nick: it's all done in love though, right, right?

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home