Saturday, January 14, 2006

blogger whereart thou?

I visited someone’s blog yesterday- I’m not naming names (anthony)- only to discover that I’ve been excluded from the list of people in the order of which he values them. It was then that I decided that I’ve been delinquent for far too long and perhaps it was time to let everyone (anthony) know that I haven’t died or anything and therefore should not be omitted from any future lists and also that perhaps some people (anthony) should revise said lists accordingly

it's like i've been asleep in a coma for months. and when i woke up- nothing changed.

'nothing changes except the red lights'

i disappeared from blogland just before christmas due to lack of internet connection and the general distraction that comes with having a life of sorts. i'd like to say that i've spent my hiatus learning a new language, publishing a ground-breaking novel or discovering the secrets of the universe- but the truth is that I’ve mainly been napping and working a lot.

A list of interesting things that have occurred recently:

I quit smoking
I used my new iron for the first time last week
I hit a traffic cone with my sister’s car when attempting to exit the highway
I watched all of the first and second series of ‘the office’ with paul
I later discovered that there’s an American version of it as well that is not nearly as funny/cool
I spilled a glass of water on my new tegan and sara cd and was sad
I resolved to get a haircut this week- but didn’t

I know, I know…you’re all jellus, aren’t you (anthony)

7 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yay on quiting smoking!
Thanks for the recommendation, I can't seem to operate flat irons or curlers or anything but a blowdryer and a brush..

1:13 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Yeah! She's back! Yay? Is it "yeah" or "yay?" It sounds more like "yay" but I've only seen "yeah" in print.

Hooray!

Good job quitting bad habits.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Hi Di!


:)

8:10 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

how did you do it?

is the cone ok?

did you have gum in your hair?(cant see any other reason to cut that beautiful head of hair)

you spilled water? not wine?

you mean you were not drunk this whole time?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Maria Baker said...

Hmm, I'd hoped for more pomp and circumstance about the Monica Belucci link I gave you. Oh well. I've apparently overestimated your "inlovewithmonicaness." My bad. Welcome back to blogland.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

i love it when gareth finds his stapler in a jelly mould.

5:27 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

lmk: i actually started again. so all props may be reclaimed.

ubes: i think both are acceptable. this is blogger, after all, not "eats, shoots, and leaves"

owl: hi!! :)

lilred: the cone is ok. i hit it while trying to get over to the exit and not giving myself enough time/space to break. i honestly don't know what jackass allowed me on the road in the first place. also- it's just going to be a trim.
and- it was the all too essential "post-drinking glass of water", which made it doubly sad.

maria: didn't have time to check out the link until tonight due to hectic work schedule et al. plenty of p&c in order as i feel that she looked wicked in all of her fabulous hotness. and i needed cheering up today, so THANKS!!!

loz: my fave gareth moment is when he's trying to mack it up with tim's new girlfriend and tells her to make sure she uses a condom otherwise he won't be interested in putting 'this' in 'there'

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home