Friday, May 20, 2005

The Belinda Show

I'm such a bi-polar blogger. One minute I'm all, 'ooh, can't wait to blog about my exciting, fun-filled life' and then the next I'm all, 'ooh, can't wait to suffocate myself in a pillow'.

Just Kidding.

Not really.

Actually, it's tricky. But I won't get into it.

*On a side note:

Today everywhere I turned, all I saw were headlines and newsbytes regarding Belinda Stronach leaving the Conservative Party (of which she recently campaigned to be the leader) and joining the Liberal Party. Of course, the media is focusing more on the fact that her jerk-off conservative big shot boy toy dumped her over it. Attention Canadian Media: No one gives a fuck that some rich bitch politician got her own ass served to her. Let it go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nam LaMore said...

you need to voice your opinion and send a letter (form letter if you must, to get to all the media) to the editorial department. this way, they know what you want to read.

i do this all the time; i'm not sure if it sways media coverage. but i feel better after i hit the 'send' button. let me know if you need a form letter, i got several :-)

7:25 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

thanks nam. and here i was thinking about just lighting a bag of shit on fire and leaving it on the front step.

oh, and underhill: i had a sneaking suspicion you might.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now have a less than secret crush on Belinda. She's my kinda cougar, multi-million dollar business tycoon turned Cabinet Minister. She sure is and excuse the ackronym a MILF.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Nam LaMore said...

hmmm .. you're too young to be bitter and jaded .. and too old for teenage angst .. wait until you're 30, then you can complain about everything. hail, mortal!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home