Wednesday, May 18, 2005

G Spot rocks the G Spot


Exciting news is a-brewing. While perusing Matthew Good's site today I noticed that he's coming to a city near me (St. Catharines, Ontario) in a mere two months time to play a show at Arizona's. Mere words do not fully express my excitement as I was working the last time he was in Toronto and missed the White Light Rock and Roll Review tour entirely.

For those of you unfamiliar with MG, he is a Vancouver-based solo artist (and former frontman of the Matthew Good Band), political activist, blogger and champion of human rights. Click here to experience musical genius.

For those of you who know all about him and are totally bored by the above synopsis, I expect to see you all at the show in two months. Smart asses.

Something else that's worth a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home