Thursday, February 16, 2006

moneen, evergreen, and bon voyage baby (maybe)

tonight i am going to see moneen at the underground in metropolitan hamilton. all are welcome to join me while i nod my head and sway around singling the wrong lyrics (quietly, so as not to seem completely retarded).

if you're still not sure you want to go to the show, you can preview some of moneen's greatest hits at their myspace website here.

also, i picked up my passport from the passport office today. i now have permission sanctioned by the queen of england to leave this country. not that i've planned to go anywhere or anything- but i do have five years in which to get something together before it expires.

stay tuned for my epic story of how i pissed off everyone in my apartment last week whilst attempting to sneak a dead christmas tree out of my place (yes, in february).

it's a doozey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

hrmm flaming tree toss? that'd probably get a few people excited....did Much even do it this year?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home