Monday, March 13, 2006

grey vs. gray....what's the difference?

it is pouring rain today. yesterday was so beautiful that it makes today's weather seem all the more miserable.

ah well.

the sun is shining for me in other ways right now. so i really can't complain.

for those of you in the gta- i have an upcoming event to share that may be of interest. jeremy lalonde, actor/writer/film editor-extraordinaire and long-time amigo has finished his first feature-length screenplay, The Unfinished Work of Paul Shepard. The Victory Cafe (581 Markham St- near bathurst and bloor) is hosting a public reading of the screenplay this thursday march 16 at 7pm. be there or be square.

in other news... dallas green played a sold out show last night at club77 and i missed it due to the sold-outedness. i'm inconsolable...truly.

eight days until the first day of spring where we all join hands and sing that gandharvas song... any takers?

6 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

god i miss the annex

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Gray v Grey"

The difference?

One is correct, whereas the other is an abomination. A corruption of the REAL English language, if you will...

11:15 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I speak 'Mercan.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

i agree with kallun (oh god... did i just say that???)

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cottleston, Cottlestone, Cottlestone pie, a bee can't bird but a bird can fly, ask me a question and I'll reply

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie,
A fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie.

Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie,
Why does a chicken? I don't know why.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie.

Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie,
A fish can't whistle and neither can I.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home