Thursday, March 02, 2006

your policy sucks

yeah well...your policy blows!!!

when i was in highschool, i participated in the model u.n general assembly.

i was micronesia.

so while the smart kids from the more important highschools argued the issues of abortion and foreign policy in the peaceful tradition of the G7 (which included shouting, name-calling and threats to tell their mommies), i sat in the back corner of the assembly hall drinking out of a juice box and twirling the long strands of my micronesian shell necklace.

i guess what i'm saying is i need a vacation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Loz said...

we don't call them juice boxes, we call them poppas. you and me both, sister.

i love that you post so regularly again!!!

5:24 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Not only was I one of those "smart" kids, but I was an organiser of the university-version of the Model UN Conference... sorry.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

See, I would've been deliberately pissing off and making fun of the kid who foamed the most at the mouth.

In real life, I feel I would be executed rather quickly.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I participated in model UN... insanity.
come to oz for a vacation

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home