Thursday, May 25, 2006

and at that moment, i swear we were infinite

it's been said that idle hands are the devil's playthings. for me, too much spare time tends to pave the way to self-destruction if i'm not careful. as i only work four days a week, i often have an excess of spare time and i'm happy to report that the majority of my time this week is going to be occupied by the most fabulous di maggio of us all, miss tabitha. she is my sister, best friend, my life-long protector, my biggest supporter and i might add, one righteous babe.

stay tuned for a summary the week's adventures, and (gasp!) maybe some pictures (i haven't posted a single image since november!!!?!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuckin' A

9:25 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Three Cheers for The Righteous Di Maggios.


I'm giving you both three cheers in my head right now.


I would give you more, but three was all I could spare. I've come upon hard times, cheer-wise.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

bring photos now!!!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I will be waiting. :-) And congrats on the puppy!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home