Thursday, April 20, 2006

a smile like a strangler whose hands have found a neck

i'm a planner. always making plans, all these plans- here, there, under the carpet, folded up on top of my pillow. some i stick to and follow to the smallest detail- others forgotten, off sulking in some corner toward the back of my mind.

it's spring now- so it's a good time for new plans. a good time for ben harper and jack johnson and construction and reconstruction.

the latest plan is to not get lost again- to not get so far gone that i cry over all the missing scraps of self, torn off or dropped along the way.

a good plan.

8 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

A very good plan indeed. :-)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone care anymore?

7:58 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Not about you, Anon.

Dia - The hardest thing about plans is sticking to them and following through with all the hard work involved. Me, I've always been a big fan on plans that had me sleeping or eating cheesecake. I recommend them highly.

The bright side of getting lost is the potential of adventure finding your way back.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

nearly all my plans are off sulking somewhere, my bark is worse than my bite. so to me, you are some sort of ambitious over-achiever :)

4:05 AM  
Blogger Robert said...

nicely said Nick^^^^

i like that


listen to Nick, ok?

12:04 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

rrramone: i love validation.

anon: that's nice. hopefully being such a dick makes you feel completely awesome...otherwise it's wasted.

nicky: true, true, true.

loz: overachiever??? there's a first time for everything!

robert: i always do!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you're hot, I'll always care.

Actually, I have had a small crush on you for a long time. It's too bad you seem to be living with one guy and torn up completely about some other guy, and live on the east coast, and probably wouldn't like me if you knew me.

Love,
Totally other anon person

11:22 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I'm hoping another part of your plan is to post again soon! :-) Miss your writing.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home