Wednesday, March 29, 2006

must have lost my mind when i lost your heart key on my way out strange how you're not with me

still here
still me
still everything and nothing at all.

one coffee, two hours and numerous cigarettes later, my mind is still lost in space. stuck out in orbit like a satellite. he says there's a horror show inside of his head and i know it to be true- so why bother with punishment? in many ways, the current state of failure is punishment enough for both of us. besides, i just don't have the energy to be cruel to someone who means so much to me. despite everything, i'm not capable of such swift change. around me, everything's changed- but i still feel the same.

i'm not going anywhere

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny


Every thing I have and will ever post is quotes that I believe you may find useful.

D'

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me and I will forget
show me and I will remember
invole me and I shall understand

There is a poem in which I'll post which will absolutely help you look for it Friday.....!

D'

12:35 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I've seen these quotes on my Celestial Seasonings tea box.

9:49 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

I can relate 100%!

; )

Smooch,
The Tart

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home