Monday, March 27, 2006

you're already in there...i'll be wearing your tattoo...

it's not that i'm just lonely,
it's that i'm lonely for you.

what to do
what to do
what to do
when i miss you.

people at the WestTown never cease to amaze me. in one breath they say they're sorry to hear things didn't work out and in the next, they're jotting down their number and telling me to give them a call. they just don't get it. barely single 24 hours and they think it's a good time to sneak in there. besides- i'm not really single; i've got my heartache to keep me company. i don't want anyone else, anyway. the worst thing i could do would be to move on to someone else. it's likely that i'd only end up doing to them what paul did to me anyway. he was still having nightmares about his ex when we started seeing each other. i'm not even on to the nightmare phase of things. i'm still having the dreams where he's sleeping soundly beside me.

such is life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find people get what they deserve

11:09 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

so i got what i deserved.

that clears a lot of things up, dear.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know who anonymous is but it certainly wasnt the person who the last couple of entries have been talking about. That does need clearing up.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I find it best not to judge people.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home