Wednesday, April 12, 2006

now i'll teach you a lesson for keeping secrets from me...

can't forget the scent
of your fingertips
like cigarettes
until you slide them in me
and all the while
i hum the tune
better living
through chemotherapy



i hate it when i'm at the internet cafe, partway through writing a post, and i realize that i forgot my cigarettes at home. the resulting horror is that i am forced to go without my celebratory post-post cigarette. i just might cry. right here. right now. so get ready.

i read alex's blog today. he is such an affected person- his reactions to things are always so beautifully intense and immediate and full of emo force/feeling.

also- i've been listening to 'my heart is the worst kind of weapon' by fall out boy in the sort of repetitive fashion that is typically reserved only for those suffering from autism. i don't care what anyone says about fall out boy- that song gives me the best stomach ache in the world.

only nick understands.

you wouldn't know a good thing if it came up and slit your throat...

3 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

I do.

No post-post ciggarette!? Madness!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

I could use a post-post cheeseburger right now. I spend all of my time fantasising about eating a cheeseburger these days. Do you have a cheeseburger?

7:48 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

nicky: precisely.

loz: if only...if ONLY

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home