Sunday, May 29, 2005

Beer bad

So this job at the art gallery was wicked easy. A lot of the time we just stood around making fun of the ridiculous attire donned by our exorbidantly wealthy patrons. For anyone who has been around the catering business before, you know that it is customary for the employees to get drunk as shit at the end of the night. Lucky for me, I'm pretty good at remaining subtle while intoxicated, so as far as I know, I didn't make a total ass of myself. I did, however, see a good number of my co-workers getting jiggy on the dance floor with their ties on their heads.

Oh yeah, this is a picture of me from last night.

7 Comments:

Blogger diadima said...

thanks tony, i used the force.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

are you sure that's you? i think that might be a photo of me taken last week? i remember staring into the depths of the bowl thinking "i'm classy".

6:51 PM  
Blogger Nam LaMore said...

I love the whole drinking game, but it's so bad when I have to be in a meeting the next day. Once, I was so agreeable (anything to get rid of the phone calls), that I signed off a bonus for my staff .. unintentional, but they deserved it anyway.

6:03 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I disagree with you - beer good.

6:29 AM  
Blogger diadima said...

down - beer good
up - beer bad, very bad

12:27 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Point taken...

12:54 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

once the beer actually is up it's good, but when it's bubbling around in your stomach is when it's very bad.

Homer: "Ah, alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home