Thursday, September 08, 2005

blue skies over badlands

so my birthday bash was a blast.

i went to the salon with my sister tabitha, got me some fancy nail bling. then we hit the stag shop cuz she said she needed to buy a gag gift. so while we were perusing their fine selection of dildos, guess who shows up to surprise me?

my mom.

my cheeks created a completely new shade of red. brutal.

dinner was on mom. la spaghett, an italian restaurant. after mussels, crostini, the richest pasta that's ever crossed my lips and two bottles of chianti we headed back downtown to hit hess village. met up with mark and friends and spent the remainder of the night at ceildh house where i downed a couple strongbow as well as an unknown number of shots. after that, we came back to the apartment, i left a retarded comment on anthony's blog and that was that.

water aerobics tonight was a little nauseating but thus far i have no complaints about 22. i thought i wanted to hang onto 21 a little longer but i'm over it.

22in' it up for the next 12 months is much less frightening now.

9 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

1st!
Sounds like a great night...but stag shop with my mum.... only thing worse then her finding the toys...

10:25 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I like the part with the drinking. yay drinking!

I swear to god my word verification is mapdog. That's awesome.

11:47 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i cant say that i didnt drool while she was talking about the food. my tummy is rumblimg now..please bring your mom over and have her cook for me..im so hungry..

my word thing says uracock nick.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

i liked the part about the nail bling.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Uracock. Hee Hee. Nick.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

Do you not post here as a 22 year old?

I mean... please come back we miss you lots.

3:51 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

She's probably still recovering frm her birthday bash.

Either that or she's in Cambridge acting as War Advisor to Anthony. She does have the requisite experience.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

I hope she steals all your stuff while your out of town and mails it to me so that I may string it up in my yard and let the neighborhood children set it on fire and hit it with sticks.

That would certainly turn the tide of this war.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I turned my own tide, like, yesterday. Ha!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home