Thursday, September 15, 2005

bring on the brand new renaissance cuz i think i'm ready, i've been shaking all night long- but my hands are steady

today is half naked thursday. usually i forgo this particular blogging tradition but i figured i'd give it a go since i have nothing else to do tonight. i went to see proof tonight with gwyneth paltrow and jake gyllenhaal. it was an invitational viewing so everyone else has to wait until the 30th for the wide release. i thought it was a really good flick (plus donnie darko is my hero).

also i finished packing everything for my trip to algonquin tomorrow, camera included so my next post should be chock full of the incredible landscape that algonquin becomes in the fall.

camping is my all time favourite canadian past time. i love sleeping outside, building my own fires, hiking around the canadian shield and canoeing the same waterways as tom thompson.

sleeping in the dirt through 7 degree evenings, i know i don't even have to say anything- you're all green with envy.


that's my hand by the way, not my breast

12 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

im worried about the blue dots baby...and im pretty sure thats a breast not a hand...silly girl.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yea I once knew a guy that died from blue dot...
Sorry simpsons flashback.. I don't have the ovaries to participate in HNT

11:16 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

the blue dots are actually stars and they are part of my tattoo which is the virgo constellation.

and that is totally my hand. if you look closely at it you can see my knuckles. i do not have lumpy breasts thank you very much

11:33 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

hahaha, I knew that was your tat (From previous pictures) but I was enjoying where we were going with the dreaded blue dot..
What can I say, I enjoy agood opportunity to mention the simpsons..

1:01 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

haha... me too LMK.

i took part in HNT today but my boss was really pissed about it.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

Is that "The Cloud" in the background?

11:34 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

you have lumpy breasts. you should go get that checked out dia. im worried about oyu.. i think i see the blue bots circling up towards your breastessess

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I thought I left a comment earlier... I didn't leave a comment? I could have sworn I left a comment. Now I don't remember what I wanted to say...

6:42 PM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

sounds like a fun trip. im stuck in the engineering library all freakin weekend :( Take a picture of the trees for me :D

7:55 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

I found this - thought you might appreciate it.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer

11:23 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

We all want it to be a breast, let us have our dreams, at least.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

beautiful pic Dia. There's something so provocative about mirrors.... ;-)

j

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home